DIRECTORATE FOR PLANNING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
The Directorate for Planning and Quality Assurance (DPQA) has been established in Inaya Medical College to accomplish the requirements of the Education Evaluation Commision- National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment. Therefore, it will meet the community and higher education demands. The establishment of DPQA shows the commitment of the college to continuously improve the overall quality of its education.
QUALITY AND ACCREDITATION UNIT
The goal of accreditation is to confirm that education delivering through colleges and universities of higher learning meets certain quality standards and criteria required by national and international accreditation agencies..
- Establishing long term plan including goals, and timetable and facilitating IMC’s institutional and programmatic accreditation processes;
- Delivering awareness programs and workshops to ensure IMC’s community understanding of the NCAAA and other international accreditation organizations accreditation requirements;
- Devising different data and information collection methods, tools and instructions to gather evidences of performance;
- Assisting IMC in conducting institutional and program level wide campus self-evaluation and assessment according to accreditation agencies requirements;
- Communicating and coordinating external reviews visits for institutional and program accreditation purposes;
- Providing support to the College in preparing institutional and program-related documentation including self-evaluation reports and associated evidence of practice according to the accreditation requirements.
MEASUREMENT AND DATA UNIT
Measurement and Data Unit (MDU) is IMC’s data warehouse.
- Encourage and develop mechanisms for institution wide commitment to quality involvement in the Institution Quality strive and its quality management process.
- Provide oversight in the development of policies, processes, procedures, and people capacity and capability related to institution wide quality management.
- Provide oversight in the management and monitoring for quality performance through measurement of quality accomplishments and achievements.
- Provide oversight in the development of the quality systems, evaluation and assessment mechanisms that underscore quality development leading to continuous improvements.
- Provide oversight governance and guidance to all levels of services and supports for quality management.
- Support the development of the Institutional Quality Strategic Plan, Institutional research and the Institutional Self-Study plan including goals, objectives and time frame of the whole self-study process.
- Review all evidences including, statistics, information and documents developed by subcommittees or taskforces of the Institutional Self-Study leading to the finalization of the context and content of the Institution SSR.
STRATEGIC PLANNING UNIT
The SPU supports IMC’s whole strategic planning process by coordinating the annual strategic planning cycle and the associated budget meetings, ensuring that unit plans are integrated and contribute to IMC’s strategic objectives. In addition, SPU overseen the provision of management information across IMC (including key performance indicators, benchmarking, statistical/database information and forecasting) to support planning process and inform dialog and decision making..
- Develop long term strategic plan.
- Monitor and evaluates strategic plans.
- Assisting academic and non-academic units in evaluating and advising on the impact, effectiveness and relevance of activities undertaken by these units.
- Aligning academic and non-academic units planning to ensure their consistency with strategic directions.