Out of Inaya medical college sense of responsibility towards community and its contribution to support and development of health education in kingdom and commitment to achieve its mission of contributing to the localization of health jobs on scientific and professional foundations. The College provides a number of free scholarships in cooperation with
THE SCHOLARSHIPS OF THE MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
The Ministry of higher education has sought to provide a service through free scholarships to stimulate academic excellence where the Ministry is paying studying fees for students in case of applying the academic standards and that’s include new students in College who can submit their request through the Ministry website as diploma graduates are entitled to join the program directly not less than very good minimum cumul
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
- Must be a Saudi National.
- Students must complete their studies in the time frame established by the guidelines of the curriculum.
- To be a study on the college system regularity that at least the number of hours recorded for 12 hours.
- The student must have completed his or her High school studies by no less than 80%, General aptitude no less than 65% and achieved a score of no less than 65% on the Achievement Test.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS IN GRANT OF HEALTH DIPLOMAS GRADUATES
- The student must be Saudi.
- The student must be registered in one of the private universities and colleges that is included in the grant program.
- The student should not exceed the minimum length of time ( the usual ) to get a degree.
- The study must be regular that the recorded hours are not less than 12 hours.
- The student must not get less than very good degree diploma.
- The student should not be a government employee or student in the private sector.
- Student should have a classification decision and professional registration valid by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties when joining the bridging program.
- The student must get a certificate of TOEFL 425 degree or equivalent (IELTS or competencies).
ADMINISTRATION COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP
The administration council offers care and support to outstanding students. Scholarships are offered to the students according to the mission of the college which is to spread and develop knowledge.
Scholarships cover all the expenses of the degree fees as long as the student keeps high grades. Moreover, these scholarships will enable the college to attract distinguished students according to its academic vision.