ABOUT STUDENT SERVICES
Student services have an important role at the top of the educational pyramid. Student Services provides the student with vital information and support they will throughout the educational process..
THE SERVICES THAT INAYA MEDICAL COLLEGE OFFERS
- Academic supervision for students that includes introducing the specialties that are available at the college. This includes the “system of study” so that the new applicant can decide accordingly.
- Receiving the students, responding to their inquiries, and offering them help.
- Issuing the academic files, serial numbers, and identity cards.
- Receiving new application forms, studying them and taking the necessary procedures.
- Updating the student’s information as needed.
- Preparing announcements, posters, brochures, and supervising the distribution of them.
- Providing social, cultural, and physical activities for students helping to fulfill the educational objectives, developing their talents, and assessing the behavior of the students.
- Providing the necessary facilities on the university campus.
- Following up the students during their practical training, directing them, and staying informed on all the difficulties and obstacles they may face along the way.
- Collecting the suggestions and complaints of the students, working to solve them and take the necessary steps to do so.
- Providing the students with the text books and resources at convenient prices.
- Providing the students an electronic form of educational tools) Medgate (in order to create a modern, effective and professional way of interacting with them. This also makes it easier for the student to stay in contact with staff as well.
As Inaya college is interested in providing its students with enough practical experience that assist in promoting their academic qualification and link them with the actual practice environment, Therefore, the college has given a great attention to the practical training and internship year in coordination with all the different work sectors The practical training considered as an essential part of the graduation requirement that students should successfully pass..
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PRACTICAL TRAINING
- To emphasize the theoretical knowledge attained by the students in the area of specialization.
- make students familiar with discipline and burden of responsibility.
- Training students to interact normally with the members of the society outside the college.
- To aware the obstacles and difficulties in the work field and how to address it.
Accordingly, the college has signed a number of agreements with private and public hospitals to facilitate the training of students.